Learn Java Basics and Modern Java in our free beginner courses along with comprehensive and engaging Java books. Master Java fundamentals and embrace the power of modern Java programming.
Java Books on Amazon 📚
Take advantage of the special pricing for summer time!
If you've been looking to learn Java programming and full-stack development, but don't know where to start, this book is the perfect guide for you. Master the fundamental principles of Java programming and full-stack development with this comprehensive and engaging guide.
This book was made with beginners in mind. Every chapter has an accompanying video you can use for reference.
This book teaches:
- Java & OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- JSON (Moshi, Gson and Jackson)
- SQL, JDBC, JPA
- Spring Boot including Spring Data and Spring MVC
- SPA (Single Page Application)
- and much more...
A comprehensive guide empowering developers with the advanced capabilities of Java.
Are you still using Java in the same old way? Java 21 has evolved into a dynamic and concise language with a vibrant and rich ecosystem. If you're seeking to expand your knowledge of modern Java programming, this book is the ideal resource for you.
What you will learn:
- Explore different techniques for developing multithreaded applications in Java.
- Harness the power of modern Java and Spring Boot 3+ to elevate your server development capabilities.
- Utilize the power of Docker, Kubernetes, and Spring Native to streamline your cloud-based deployments.
- Integrate unit testing, Mockito, and continuous integration (CI) into your Java projects.
- Use Prometheus and Grafana to monitor the performance of your Java applications.
Java Courses on YouTube 🎓
On this page, I have summarized the YouTube playlists series for Java Basics and Modern Java courses on my Debug Agent Youtube channel.
These courses updates weekly. Start as a beginner on your journey to become a Java pro.
All you need to know to learn Java with this course is basic grade school algebra and the ability to install software. We start from the very basic concepts of programming to build simple Java applications. Once completed we will connect this course to the "Modern Java Course" and "Debugging at Scale in Production" course.
Many developers learned JDK 1.4 or 1.6 if they were lucky. Then never touched Java again. Left with a memory of a verbose, language. Heavy with complex abstractions and boilerplate code.
Modern Java isn't like that. It will never be as terse as Python. But it makes up for that in other aspects. Its biggest strength is the years of legacy behind it. But it's also the biggest weakness. Developers don't even know what's possible.
With this course I hope to re-introduce you to Java. To show you a dynamic, modern, performant language for the cloud era. I want to show you why Java is still growing nearly 30 years after its public debut.